Terms and Conditions
Welcome to RGB Jordan. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act, 2000”), the applicable rules thereunder and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.RGB Jordan.com (hereinafter referred to as 'Website') is owned by RGB Jordan a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, with its office at B 41,003, Provident Cosmo City, Pudupakkam. Chennai 603103.
1. User Account, Password, and Security:
If You use the RGB Jordan, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password. You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the RGB Jordan.
You agree to
(a) immediately notify RGB Jordan of any unauthorized use / breach of your password or account and
(b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
When you use the Website or send emails, other data, information, or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically or as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or any other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
3. Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. RGB Jordan is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between users on the Website.
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by you and agreed upon between you and buyers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include price, payment methods and terms, date, period, and mode of delivery, and warranties and after-sales services related to products and services. RGB Jordan does not determine, advice, have any control, or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between you and buyers.
2. RGB Jordan does not make any representations or warranties regarding specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold, offered to be sold or purchased on the RGB Jordan. RGB Jordan does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any items and services on the Website. RGB Jordan accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
3. RGB Jordan is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract between you and buyers. RGB Jordan cannot and does not guarantee that you and buyers concerned will perform transaction(s) concluded on the RGB Jordan. RGB Jordan shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve disputes or disagreements between you and buyers.
4. RGB Jordan does not make any representations or warranties regarding item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular buyer you choose to deal with on the Website and use your best judgment in that regard.
5. RGB Jordan does not at any point in time during a transaction between you and a buyer on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by you, gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by you to the buyer.
6. At no time shall RGB Jordan hold any right/title to or interest in the items nor have any obligations or liabilities with respect to such a contract. RGB Jordan is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services, damages, or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, unavailable, or back-ordered.
7. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by you to reach a larger customer base to sell items or services. RGB Jordan only provides a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between you and the buyer.
8. You release and indemnify RGB Jordan and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the users on the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, RGB Jordan cannot control the information provided by other users which is made available on the Website. You may find other user's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website. Please note that there may be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
4. User Rules on the RGB Jordan Website
You agree and understand that RGB Jordan and the Website merely provide hosting services to its registered users and persons browsing/visiting the Website. All items advertised / listed and the contents therein are advertised and listed by registered users and are third party user generated contents. RGB Jordan neither originates nor initiates the transmission nor selects the sender and receiver of the transmission nor selects nor modifies the information contained in the transmission. RGB Jordan has no control over the third party user generated contents. RGB Jordan is merely an intermediary and does not interfere in the transaction between buyers and sellers.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and over which you have no right;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, bigotry, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever, or unlawfully threatening or harassing, including but not limited to ‘indecent representation of women’ within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is false, inaccurate or misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letters’, unsolicited mass mailing, or ‘spamming’;
(g) promotes illegal activity or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address, or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material) such as providing pirated computer programs or links, information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains unauthorized videos, photographs or images of another person (whether a minor or an adult);
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website, profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend requests, or other areas of the Website, or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users on the Website;
(o) engages in commercial activities and/or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of ‘virtual’ items related to the Website without our prior written consent.
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, at our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
(s) harms minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, proprietary rights, third-party’s trade secrets, rights of publicity, or privacy, is fraudulent, or involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonates another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
(z) shall, directly or indirectly, offer or attempt to offer trade or attempt to trade in any item which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
(aa) shall create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or part) the services of our Internet Service Provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers.
2. You shall not use any ‘deep-link’, ‘page-scrape’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’, automatic device, program, algorithm, methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy, monitor any portion of the Website or content or in any way reproduce, or circumvent the navigational structure, presentation of the Website, or any content to obtain or attempt to obtain any material, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activities.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, other systems, networks connected to the Website, server, computer, network, or the services offered on or through the Website by hacking, password ‘mining’, or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website or breach the security, authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace information on any other user of or visitor to Website (including any account on the Website that is not owned by you) or to its source or exploit the Website, any service, information made available, or offered by or through the Website in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information (including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information) provided by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating, or defamatory statement(s)/comment(s) about us, the brand name or domain name used by us, including the terms RGB Jordan, RGB Jordan.com or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of RGB Jordan or sellers on the platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any RGB Jordan trade mark, service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade, service marks or trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or RGB Jordan’s systems, networks, or any systems or networks connected to RGB Jordan.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website, any transaction being conducted on the Website or any other person’s use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message, transmittal you send to us on or through the Website, or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are or represent someone else or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000, and the rules thereunder as applicable and amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/ VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) and obtain the necessary licences and permits regarding your use of our Website, service and/or tools and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force. In particular you shall ensure that if any of your items listed on the Website qualifies as an "Antiquity" or "Art treasure" as defined in the Act ("Artwork"), you shall indicate that such Artwork is "non-exportable" and sold subject to the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972, and shall ensure that it is not delivered to any buyer at any place outside India.
11. From time to time you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other users on the Website in any manner.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with or participation in the promotion of advertisers on or through the Website (including payment and delivery of related products or services, any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings) are solely between you and such advertisers. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of such dealings or the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
14. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized persons or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene material on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such material. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website and use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15. RGB Jordan shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group(s) of people, intentionally or unintentionally, in DoS (denial of service) / DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
For Food and Nutrition category, seller shall adhere to the minimum balance shelf life norms as provided at the link here
For Value Added Services (“VAS”) sold by Sellers such as Extended Warranty or Damage Protection Plans which can be sold only along with the principal product, the coverage of Extended Warranty shall commence from the date on which the manufacturer warranty on the principal product ends and the coverage of Damage Protection Plans shall commence from the date of delivery of the principal product to the Buyer. Seller agrees to honor claims raised by the Buyer in this regard from such above mentioned dates.
6. Content Posted on the Website
You may use the information on the products and services made available on the Website for downloading provided you:
(1) Do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents;
(2) Use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it to any media;
(3) Make no modifications to any such information; and
(4) Do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
RGB Jordan mandates delivery and reverse pick up via its Logistics Partner to all customers buying from the Website‘ Logistic Partner’ shall mean a logistic service provider approved by RGB Jordan.
You agree and understand that as and when the goods are shipped through such Logistic Partner, seller shall enter into a bi-partite contract with the Logistic Partner and RGB Jordan shall not be a party to such contract / transaction and all rights / liabilities / obligations with respect to such logistic services shall be between seller and Logistic Partner.
You are requested to read the following points carefully before booking the consignment:
- Logistic Partner accepts documents for shipping from one destination to other. You may carefully note that your consignment must not contain any letter of communication which will violate the Indian Postal Act 1983. We accept parcels in good faith that they do not contain anything, which will violate the law.
- Shipments are delivered only to the receiver`s address given by the seller but not necessarily to the named receiver personally.
- Consignments, which are of hazardous nature (Chemicals, flammable articles and liquids) expressly prohibited by the railway/airport authority or any other transport agency, shall not be accepted.
- You shall not enclose cash in the courier consignment and not book jewels, textiles, high value gift articles, share certificates and travel documents. Logistic Partner’s liability in cases of any loss or damage to the consignment shall not exceed Rs. 5000 /-
- You shall declare the value of the consignment on the consignment note & shipping label at the time of booking.
- You shall ensure that the consignment is properly packed as per the packaging guidelines mentioned here. Under no circumstances shall the packaging material contain name, trademarks, logos, images, symbol, text, graphics, photographs and/or other material or information belonging to any third party including any marketplace other than RGB Jordan.
- If more than one consignment is booked to the same consignee on different airway bill numbers, you shall ensure that the full address is written on all the consignments.
- Consignments addressed to Ministry Offices and Central Government Offices in New Delhi are put in the box at the gate, due to security reasons as per the direction of the Central Government without taking any POD proof/acknowledgement from the receiver.
- You have to hand over all their consignments before the specified CUT-OFF-TIME for on time delivery.
- Logistic Partner shall not be liable for any loss including but not limited to taxes and duties levied on the consignment arising due to confiscation of shipments by any Government Agencies due to lack of proper documents.
- Logistic Partner shall not be liable for any loss arising due to the causes beyond its control such as floods, accidents, fire, theft, war etc.
- Every effort is made to adhere to the delivery schedule, but it may be delayed in the circumstances beyond Logistic Partner’s control.
- Octroi or any other charges levied by any Central/State/Local Authorities wherever applicable shall be extra and the seller shall pay it in Indian National Rupees.
- Logistic Partner is not liable for any loss, miss-delivery, delay or damage to any article/things/documents sent and no officer of Logistic Partner is liable for any such loss or delay or damage.
- Logistic Partner has the right but not the obligation, to inspect any shipment without prior intimation to the seller for checking the contents.
- All matters of business should be settled within the jurisdiction of the booking station.
- Parcels shall be accompanied by the respective state forms as prescribed by the Govt. of India to meet the requirements of tax authorities.
- Consignments addressed to a Post Box Number cannot be delivered.
- Seller shall indemnify and hold RGB Jordan, harmless for any loss or damage arising out of seller’s or Shipper’s failure to comply with any applicable laws or regulations and for breach of the following warranties and representations:
a) all information provided by seller to RGB Jordan is complete and accurate;
b) the shipment was prepared in secure premises by seller’s employees;
c) the seller employed reliable staff to prepare the shipment;
d) the seller protected the shipment against unauthorized interference during preparation, storage and transportation to us;
e) the shipment is properly marked and addressed and packed to ensure safe transportation with ordinary care in handling;
f) all applicable laws and regulations have been complied with;
22. Dead/dry weights or volumetric weight, whichever is higher, will be charged & considered while calculating the weights & rates and will be billed to next higher half or one kg. The final weights will be marked by Logistic Partner itself. Any discrepancies in weight shall be rectified before final delivery to the customer. No post delivery weight disputes will be taken up by the Logistic Partner.
23. All non documents consignments must accompany all statutory declarations and invoices for speedy regulatory clearances.
24. Seller has to provide at least 2 copies of invoice/declaration to facilitate delivery.
25. Regular pick up will be carried out on the business days. Transit time will not include non –business days.
26. Notwithstanding anything contained anywhere or earlier agreed between the parties, any consignment which is returned back to origin (RTO) for any reason whatsoever shall be chargeable at the same rate at which the consignment was initially booked by the seller and the seller shall be liable for the payments of such RTO service charges without raising any objections or disputes whatsoever.
27. Logistic Partner will process all the parcels and process its through its various branches.
28. It is expressly understood by the parties to the agreement that Logistic Partner is merely a service provider to seller.
29. Logistic Partner may provide web based online tracking for the shipments carried in its network.
30. Customer may be provided facility to pay in cash or through card wherever possible for Cash on Delivery shipments. Logistic Partner will be liable for the damage to the shipment only if shipment has been identified as “damaged” by Logistic Partner before delivery to customer or customer has rejected the shipment with reason as “damaged shipment”.
31. Logistic Partner will not take any responsibility of damage to shipments for reverse pickup from customer or customer rejection of shipment at the time of delivery unless the same is on account of damage caused by Logistic Partner.
32. The first attempt for delivery of shipment shall be made by Logistic Partner within 7 business days after pickup from the location.
33. Once a reverse pickup request is received by Logistic Partner, first pickup attempt for reverse pickup from consignee will be made within the next business two days.
34. If shipment could not be picked up from consignee location because of reasons beyond Logistic Partner’s control, Logistic Partner will not be held responsible for the same.
35. Logistic Partner reserves the right to cancel the reverse pickup request without any prior intimation.
8. Limited License
RGB Jordan grants seller a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, non-assignable and personal license to use "Powered by RGB Jordan" and/or “RGB Jordan.com” name and/or logo on seller’s invoice for transactions concluded on the Website. Further, RGB Jordan grants seller a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, non-assignable and personal license to use “RGB Jordan.com” name and/or logo on packing material used by seller for delivery of Products sold on the Website.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to
our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
The final call on Preferred, Trusted and Certified sellers is RGB Jordan’s sole discretion
1. Transactions, transaction price and all commercial terms such as delivery, dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between sellers and buyers and the payment facility is merely used by sellers and buyers to facilitate the completion of transactions. Use of the payment facility shall not render RGB Jordan liable or responsible for non–delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after-sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and/or services listed on the Website.
3. You understand, accept, and agree that the payment facility provided by RGB Jordan is neither a banking nor financial service, but merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment facility for receiving payment, or cash on delivery (CoD) payment, collection and remittance for transactions on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway (PG) network. Further, by providing payment facility, RGB Jordan neither acts as a trustee nor fiduciary with respect to transaction or transaction price.
It is hereby clarified that cash on delivery (COD) option may not be available for select products or categories, at RGB Jordan’s sole discretion.
11. Payment Facility for Sellers:
1. You, as a seller, shall be required to dispatch the products and/or services for every transaction to the buyer within the time period as provided in the policies to ensure that the products and/or services are delivered in a timely manner. Further, you will solely be responsible for undertaking transit insurance for products sold on the Website. For avoidance of doubt, RGB Jordan will not be responsible for undertaking any insurance(s) for products sold by sellers on the Website. It is hereby clarified and agreed by the seller that RGB Jordan is merely a facilitator so far logistic services are concerned and logistic services are provided by the Logistic Partner. Further, as and when the goods are shipped through such Logistic Partner, seller shall enter into a bi-partite contract with the Logistic Partner and RGB Jordan shall not be a party to such contract / transaction and all rights / liabilities / obligations with respect to such logistic services shall be between seller and Logistic Partner.
2. Seller shall provide dispatch details and details of after-sales services related to products and services to RGB Jordan in such a manner and within a time period as provided in the policies, failing which the transaction shall stand cancelled.
3. Seller shall dispatch the products and/or services using only an approved delivery channel which provides appropriate ‘proof of dispatch’ & ‘proof of delivery’ (PoDs) documentation. Such PoD documentation relating to delivery should be maintained by a seller for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of dispatch. The PoDs should be furnished to RGB Jordan on demand within the time frame as notified from time to time.
4. Seller agrees that the dispatch details shall be true, correct, and duly authorized and shall not be misleading, fraudulent, false, unauthorized, illegal and shall not contain any misrepresentation of facts.
5. In case a seller fails to provide dispatch details or provides dispatch details not complying with policies, it shall result in consequences as more specifically stated in the policies and may lead to suspension and/or termination of seller account.
6. Seller agrees that the transaction price paid by a buyer will be remitted to a seller’s bank account contingent upon the following events:
a) Buyer confirms the delivery of products and/or services in the transaction;
b) Buyer does not take any action on payment facility to confirm delivery within such a time period as provided in the policies despite confirmation of dispatch of products and/or services by a seller to the buyer;
d) Remittances to a seller (after deduction of commissions at applicable rates) for successful transactions under promotional offers [PO] may be made in multiple transactions through its bank accounts and would be in compliance with directions issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for opening and operation of accounts and settlement of payments for electronic payment transactions involving intermediaries vide its notification RBI/2009-10/231 DPSS.CO.PD.No.1102 / 02.14.08/ 2009-10 dated November 24, 2009 (‘RBI Intermediary Guidelines”).
[PO] Promotional offers are marketing activities as part of which buyers are offered discounts or free products provided they meet the offer criteria. These could be referred to under the RGB Jordan Promotions section on the seller portal.
Remittances to a seller for CoD transactions (after deduction of commissions at applicable rates) shall be made through cheque/demand draft or online bank transfer which may be in multiple transactions through its bank accounts; to the seller’s bank account in accordance with transaction timelines prescribed in clause (e) herein below.
e) Transaction Timelines: Transaction on the Website shall be deemed to be complete only once the following action items are concluded by the respective parties as detailed below: Action Item Days
Seller to procure and ship the product(s) sold
1 - 21 days
Logistics partner to ship and deliver (install, wherever applicable) the product(s) sold (post step 1)
2 - 7 days
Buyer to confirm (post step 2)
1 - 45 days
Exemptions to the above-listed timelines:
f) Pre-orders where buyer places an order in advance and receives the item as per the timelines stated on the Website,
g) International procurement where buyer procurement takes more than 21 days as on the website
Once the transaction is completed as stated above, the remittance to seller shall be made in accordance with RBI Intermediary Guidelines.
12. Prepaid Payment Instruments
RGB Jordan may, either itself or through third-party service providers, offer prepaid instruments as a payment option for transactions on the Website to users. Any purchases by buyers on the Website using the prepaid instruments shall be governed by the following terms and conditions:
- Such prepaid instruments may be used to make payments for the products purchased on the Website
- Such prepaid instruments can be redeemed by buyers by selecting the payment mode as may be provided on the Website.
- Such prepaid instruments cannot be used to purchase other prepaid instruments or gift vouchers.
- If the order value exceeds the amount of such prepaid instruments, the balance must be paid by the respective buyer via Credit Card/Debit Card /Internet Banking. COD shall not be available as payment option for such transactions.
- If the order value is less than the amount of such prepaid instruments, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect as credit balance for such prepaid instruments.
- Prepaid instruments and any unused balance of such prepaid instruments shall expire 1 year from the date of their issue.
- Prepaid instruments cannot be redeemed for Cash.
- RGB Jordan is not responsible if prepaid instruments are lost, stolen, or used without permission.
- Buyers can combine and use a maximum of 3 prepaid instruments per order. They can be combined with promotional codes.
- Purchases of prepaid instruments are not eligible for cashback offers.
- All sellers on the Website will accept this prepaid instrument as a payment instrument.
- RGB Jordan will be responsible for making payments to sellers.
- RGB Jordan will make payments to sellers whose products have been purchased by buyers redeeming electronic gift vouchers (EGV) as per the guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India from time to time.
14. Taxes: You are responsible for paying all fees associated with the use of the Website and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, cesses etc. levied thereon.
- Rules for Express Remittance for Qualified sellers
2. A seller expressly agrees that issuing correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of a seller. Furthermore, seller shall ensure that invoices state ‘Powered by RGB Jordan’ and failing to do so, a seller shall be liable to chargebacks (as applicable).
3. In case of any chargebacks levied by the bank, RGB Jordan shall have the right to deduct such chargebacks from seller remittances, present and future, and a seller’s only remedy will be to discuss and resolve the same with the bank. A seller hereby agrees to extend full co-operation in resolving the chargeback disputes raised by a buyer through the bank and shall provide necessary documentation regarding the transaction to the complete satisfaction of the bank. In case the chargeback is ruled against a seller, RGB Jordan shall be entitled and authorized to recover the same from the seller to its fullest extent and the bank’s decision shall be final and binding in this regard. In the event RGB Jordan has made any excess payment to seller inadvertently, such excess payments shall be set-off from any future payments payable by RGB Jordan to the seller.
4. RGB Jordan may delay notifying the payment confirmation, i.e. informing seller to dispatch if RGB Jordan deems suspicious or a buyer conducts high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the transaction and transaction price. In addition, RGB Jordan may hold transaction price and not inform seller to dispatch or remit transaction price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to a buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event of a buyer being engaged in any form of illegal activity.
5. Sellers acknowledge that RGB Jordan will not be liable for any damages, interests, claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction/transaction price or any delay in processing a transaction/transaction price that is beyond the control of RGB Jordan.
6. RGB Jordan shall make payments into the bank account provided by a seller during the seller registration process. Once RGB Jordan has made payments into such a bank account number, RGB Jordan shall be discharged of any/all liabilities towards the seller and the seller shall not be eligible for any claims whatsoever.
15. Compliance with Laws:
1. Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment ) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Legal Metrology Act, 2009 and the rules made thereunder, Export Import Policy of Government of India) and obtain the necessary licences and permits applicable to them [including the licences under the Foods Safety and Standards Act, 2006 for sale of products under Food and Nutrition category] for using Payment Facility and Website.
2. All online bank transfers from valid bank accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective issuing bank that supports payment facility to provide these services to the users. All such online bank transfers on payment facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between a seller buyer and the respective issuing bank.
3. In the event of sale of jewellery, seller shall provide hallmark certificate (in accordance with applicable laws) along with the product at the time of delivery. Further, it shall be sole responsibility of the seller to comply with hallmarking or other similar provisions applicable for the sale of jewellery and RGB Jordan shall not be liable whatsoever for any non-compliance in this regard.
4. In the event of sale of jewellery, seller shall ensure conducting of buyer KYC in accordance with the prevention of anti-money laundering laws and other applicable laws. RGB Jordan hereby disclaims any responsibility for conducting Buyer KYC.
16. Digital Content: Music
Music (MP3 format):
Only certain short listed sellers (at the sole discretion of RGB Jordan) shall be entitled to sell music (MP3 format) on the Website. Buyers may be able to purchase DRM-free digital music in MP3 file format on the Website from respective sellers. Such MP3 music files shall be provided to buyers, as per selection provided by sellers, subject to certain limitations as described by sellers. Buyers shall be granted specified download rights of DRM-free MP3 music files from the catalogue of MP3 music displayed on the Website. The MP3 music may include full-length MP3 audio tracks at best available bit rate and certain other premium features as may be provided on the Website by respective sellers from time to time
Currently buyer can purchase downloadable digital MP3 music only through the Website, as may be made available from time to time on the Website only within the territory of India.
Intellectual Property Rights
17. Product Description
RGB Jordan does not warrant that product description or other content on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard
RGB Jordan shall have the right to inspect and audit seller’s records and premises / place of business through itself or through RGB Jordan approved third party testing agencies. Cost of such audit shall solely be borne by RGB Jordan unless audit reflects discrepancy in seller accounts / non-compliance with RGB Jordan’s seller policies, in which case cost of audit shall be borne by the seller.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other users of your actions immediately, temporarily/indefinitely suspend/terminate/block your account and/or refuse you access to the Website in the event of, including but not limited to, the following:
2. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
3. If it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users, or us;
CONSEQUENCES OF SUSPENSION/BLACKISTING
Liability of the Seller to honour and provide after sales support to buyers who have purchased product(s) /service(s) from Sellers on RGB Jordan shall survive perpetually even if the Seller has been suspended/blacklisted by RGB Jordan or has ceased to be a Seller on the Website, for any reason whatsoever, provided that:
I. Full payment has been remitted to the Seller for the specific product(s) /service(s) purchased by the buyer for which after sales request has been raised;
II. The product(s) /service(s) purchased by the buyer has been put to use in accordance with the product/service manual or are within the warranty/service period associated with the purchase of product(s) /service(s) when the after sale support request is raised and the after sale support request is not disqualified for due to any reason mentioned at the time of sale of the product(s) /service(s).
RGB Jordan respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your trademark has been infringed, you can write to RGB Jordan at email@example.com.
RGB Jordan respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to RGB Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
The Website is controlled and operated by RGB Jordan and products are sold by respective registered sellers. All material on the Website, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute RGB Jordan’s or other sellers’ material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether, directly or indirectly, you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification or use of the material on any other website/networked computer environment or for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Limitation of Liability
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. RGB Jordan makes no representation that the material on the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations/countries other than India. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations/countries other than India do so on their own initiative and RGB Jordan is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/countries other than India and compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Please send any comments or questions, including all enquiries not related to trademark and copyright infringement, on the Website to email@example.com
In accordance with the IT Act, 2000, and the rules thereunder, the name and contact details of the grievance officer are provided below:
Phone: +91 - 9841975006
Time: Mon - Sat (9:00 - 18:00)